DISH Cares is our company-wide corporate citizenship program through which DISH is making a positive difference in the areas of sustainability, community engagement and disaster relief. We take pride in the work we do, both inside and outside the company. For over 30 years, we’ve contributed to the communities where our employees and customers live and work, laying the groundwork for a dynamic corporate citizenship program that aligns strategically with our business. Through the DISH Cares program, we are leveraging the power of our business to shape a better, brighter future.
We support local and national nonprofits through employee volunteerism. Our employees also contribute items such as food, clothing and toys through local drives. We encourage our employees to volunteer for causes that strategically align with our core business, such as STEM education.
We bring DISH broadband and television service with the help of our partners when telecom infrastructure goes down following a disaster. We provide on-the-ground support from the In-Home Services team to help communities recover and rebuild.
- DISH offers access to Dolly Parton’s Smoky Mountains Rise: A Benefit for the My People Fund to all customers, regardless of subscription package
- Benefit concert headlined by Parton and other country music stars will air 12/13 at 8:00 pm ET on Great American Country
- Concert comes as DISH continues to deliver free dishNET satellite broadband to aid relief efforts in Gatlinburg and Sevier County
- DISH teams up with American Forests to plant a tree for every current customer who switches to paperless billing in April
- In celebration of Earth Month, DISH engages customers in its efforts to reduce paper consumption and minimize waste